What is FileDownloader.net?
Download manager FileDownloader.net, or FDN, allow you to get files from popular file hosting services fast and easy.
FDN works with:
- and many others...
The list of file hostings FDN works with is continually extended and updated on the assumption of our users’ demand.
FDN is not break-in, crack or circumvention of the legal way of downloading files from file hoisting. We pay to file hosting the same rate for each file as the rest of users. Exactly because our activity is absolutely legal, we grant our clients the highest level of service and convenience.
The principle of program operation is simple. User adds the link of any serviced file hosting to the program. It can be done through of menu or clipboard. Then link is then checked to be valid (“File information request” status). Then, if the file is valid and accessible, its status is changed to “Ready for downloading. Press Download to start”.
If the file does not exist or if download is impossible, the system returns “error” or “file was deleted” message.
When you press Download button, the program reserves credits from you personal account and sends file download request to our server. At this time the status of the program is changed to “Downloading” or “Preparing file for download”.
If download is impossible or fails, the status is changed to “Download error” and the reserved credit is transferred back to the user’s account (note: the return of credits can be delayed a little, to be sure just restart FDN).
As usual in 20 seconds from starting, the file goes to download mode. The status is changed to “Downloading” and the indicators of download speed and file size arise.
At download completion the file is reallocated to the list of downloaded files.
- If user is trying to delete the file, which downloading is already started, then paid credits for that deleted file are not to be returned.
- If you start the download of the file, you should not make pause downloading for longer than 24 hours. Otherwise the file will be removed from the temporary directory at our server and you will have to download and pay the whole file as long as we have to download and pay it again too. It’s important to understand that it concerns pauses (breaks) while downloading. If you download a big file without breaks (or with breaks less than 24 hours long) using modem connection, you will download it successfully, as the system controls everything and do not remove files which are in process.
- For downloading of very big files (2GB and more) it is important to have NTFS file system at target HDD (as usual this file system is default for all modern computers). Otherwise the message of saving error is returned.
- If you meet with difficulties, failures or troubles working with the program please use the button “Contact support” in the program interface. This way the support service will receive your report for sure, know your login and analyze event log.
- We strongly recommend you to use real and valid e-mail address during your registration. We send confirmatory e-mail message which contains the link for you to receive 100 gift credits. It is also used for contacting support service and changing password if necessary.
- If you have high-speed internet connection, we recommend you to adjust downloading settings to highest level. For slow connections we recommend using the default settings.
- If you have any difficulties with buying credits, please read the “Payment” section in FAQ.
- Bought credits are displayed at the server immediately, but the program can display them after restart or beginning downloading.
You can also use FDN with direct HTTP links as simple download manager.
Full description of FileDownloader.net software
|Start of downloading one or more selected links|
|Stop (pause) one or more selected links|
|Call window for adding links to FileDownloader net|
|Removing one or more selected links. If you remove incompleted links from the list of the queue (6), the loan is not return. When you delete a section of the downloaded (7) file is deleted from the list, but remains on the drive, a folder for downloaded files|
|Shows the current available balance, and a link to the replenishment of the loan|
|A list of files in the queue for downloading|
|A list of downloaded files|
|Searching and browsing the directory of files available on the Usenet. To add a file to download movies to turn double-click on the desired file name|
|Searching and browsing the directory site FdnIndex.com. To add a file to download movies to turn double-click on the desired file name|
|Searching and browsing the directory site FDNLinks.com. To add a file to download movies to turn double-click on the desired file name|
|News from FileDownloader.net|
|Communications support service, with the opportunity to send a log-file correctly|
Indication status link
Green - paid for downloaded file
yellow - the file is checked to exist and is ready to download
red - the file is not available for download, per credit file restored.
|Actual name of the file|
|The real size of the file|
|The volume of data has been downloaded to a file|
The status of the file. In the case of errors here also written a detailed description was wrong. In order to read it, just do the column wider.
^ ^ ^ - The download file.
1 green arrow - downloads in one thread
3 green arrows - downloads in multiple threads simultaneously. The number of streams is set in your program. Solutions 5 flows
|Current speed of downloading the file in kilobytes per second|