360 Total Security is a powerful and completely free antivirus. The product is popular among users and provides a set of utilities to improve performance, optimize the system and clean up hard disk space in addition to the standard set of anti-virus and anti-spyware.
Features of 360 Total Security
- comprehensive system protection against viruses and other threats,
- reliable real-time protection, behavioral blocking,
- fixing vulnerabilities incl. protection of system files from overwriting,
- detection of holes in the system – shows which updates are not installed and offers to download them from the official site,
- OS recovery after a failure, installation of compromised software,
- removal of app remnants after installing and uninstalling software,
- ‘Sandbox’, which allows you to safely run a dubious application, as well as open dubious sites in a browser in an isolated environment, without harm to your computer,
- optimizing PC performance, setting up autorun applications, cleaning the disk,
- searching and deleting unnecessary files, checking removable media,
- cleaning the computer from self-repairing copies of the system (created when automatic updates arrive),
- The latest version of the antivirus has an integrated firewall (firewall) – GlassWire, which reliably protects against network threats.
- high speed of work,
- user-friendly interface,
- checking installed applications, eliminating vulnerabilities,
- all necessary functions are enabled by default,
- effective blocking of suspicious programs,
- integration of check options into the context menu,
- blocking access to the webcam at the request of the user,
- acceleration function – cleaning from various debris is launched in one click,
- scheduled tasks are performed with a 100% guarantee,
- the ability to restore the system in case of an error,
- the best 360 software engines were used in the development,
- supports all modern anti-virus technologies,
- useful options appear in each new version.
- requires a large amount of RAM (high system requirements),
- when checking, it slows down the work of the PC,
- slows down the launch of some applications,
- the probability of false positives is higher than that of analogues,
- An internet connection is required to use cloud mode.