The ActiveSync program is designed to synchronize mobile devices with a user’s PC or laptop. The utility supports any Windows operating system, which provides quick and convenient connection of a mobile device.
Features of ActiveSync
- To synchronize mobile devices, you can use different types of connections, such as USB, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
- Data transfer via infrared is supported.
- Synchronization of devices based on Windows Mobile.
- The software is distributed in Russian.
- It is possible to exchange audio, video, documents and other files between a desktop computer and a mobile gadget.
- The Microsoft developer has optimized the functionality of Exchange Server, which facilitates calendar, mail and contact creation.
- The synchronization program works well with Windows 10.
- Microsoft Activesync can be downloaded for free.
- For smartfrom Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows7s, PDAs, and other similar Windows devices, ActiveSync provides extensive synchronization options.
- You can download ActiveSync for free.
- Support for Windows 7 as well as Windows 8 and Windows XP.
- Plus program Microsoft ActiveSync – stable and reliable work.
- The utility supports all devices running the Windows Mobile platform.
- Quick synchronization of a mobile gadget with a personal computer
- Relatively compact size of the installation package file.
- Transfer video, audio and other multimedia content between the file system of a mobile device, PC and laptop.
- Data management of a PDA or smartfrom Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows7 through a user’s computer.
- The utility was created exclusively for the Windows system.
- The new version of the program may show certain failures when working with gadgets running on the Windows Mobile 5.0 platform.
- The Mobile Device Sync Program does not apply to iOS and Windows operating systems.