Adobe Muse is a visual website builder with a lot of features. It works on the principle of ‘displaying the changes made in real time’. Allows users to create professional-level websites without special skills and knowledge.
Features of Adobe Muse CC
- Allows you to open HTML code,
- Adjustable working area,
- Convenient display of the site map,
- Automatic saving of your projects,
- Uses new web standards HTML5 and CSS3,
- Support for archiving and restoring data,
- Publish files in real time,
- Your session is protected with a password,
- Compatible with all modern browsers,
- Apply complex hover effects Remote Rollover,
- Transfer of test sites to paid hosting on Adobe servers,
- Ability to add fully customizable interactive elements,
- Creation of a development environment accessible to the user without special education.
- The program does not litter in the system,
- Does not require manual coding,
- Runs faster than any analogue,
- Pop-up tips for beginners,
- Storage of original files in the cloud,
- Collaboration mode on projects,
- Customizable widgets and navigation menu,
- Comfortable installation using Creative Cloud,
- Easy drag and drop web interface elements,
- Provides creative freedom when creating your resources,
- Libraries with templates of interactive elements from leading designers,
- Embedding ready-made HTML code fragments from Google Maps, YouTube, Facebook,
- The new version of Adobe Muse CC 2018 has received an updated editing panel.
- Quite high requirements for computer resources,
- There may be conflicts with similar software installed on the PC,
- The software will no longer receive updates from the official Adobe Muse website.
Recommended system requirements :
- Intel Core 2 or AMD Athlon 64 processor (2 GHz or faster),
- RAM: 2 GB,
- Free hard disk space: 2 GB,
- Microsoft Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 (64 bit),
- Requires Visual C++ Redistributable Package version 2015 or later.