AeroAdmin is a utility for remote access to a personal computer via the World Wide Web. Remote management allows ordinary users and professional network administrators to get maximum comfort when doing it.
- Remote access to other desktops over the network, a great plus for network administrators,
- Ability to connect via local network, a convenient file manager for data transfer via AeroAdmin,
- Parallel sessions open with active Internet connections,
- Several options for choosing modes of remote control of the computer,
- The utility connects computers, creating a network and multisessions,
- There is AeroAdmin Portable functionality,
- The ability to control the desktop of another PC.
- Aeroadmin is free for non-commercial use,
- Instant remote connection setup via the Aero Admin tool,
- Automatic selection of image quality on the client computer,
- Ability to set multiple sessions at the same time without additional settings,
- High level of security of transmitted data in AeroAdmin – aes rsa encryption,
- When managing a computer, the program demonstrates extensive functionality, even its free modification,
- The design of the AeroAdmin utility is implemented in Russian,
- The connection is made using encryption,
- After installation, settings for certain PCs are saved automatically at the request of the user,
- There is a manual, automatic connection settings,
- AeroAdmin compatible with Windows 10,
- Free software does not clog the clipboard of a personal computer with unnecessary information and other data,
- It is possible to block Windows from the side of the administrator using this utility.
- Multisessions will not be available if the user has downloaded the free AeroAdmin program,
- To control the computer and its further connection, a permanent active session is required.