AIMP is a free and very convenient music player. In addition to the main purpose, the program is able to transcode tracks, record sound from a microfrom Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows7, perform batch renaming, sorting, editing id3v1, id3v2 tags, etc.
- Play music files MP1, MP2, MP3, MPC, FLAC, OGG, APE, MP+, WavPack, S3M, XM, MOD, IT, MO3, MTM, UMX, Speex, WMA, WAV, CDA, AC3, AAC, i32v24.,
- Converts tracks to popular file formats WMA, MP3, WAV, OGG,
- Plugin support – the application can be improved and customized,
- Ability to set global hotkeys,
- Records sound from a microfrom Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows7, guaranteeing the best quality,
- Allows you to manage multiple track lists at the same time,
- Accurate and relevant playlist search,
- Advanced equalizer with high sensitivity,
- The AIMP program allows you to grab a CD and immediately edit track tags,
- Setting the computer to turn on and off after a specific recording, according to a schedule,
- AIMP supports Internet radio.
- Simple and accessible music player interface,
- A huge number of skins in the public domain,
- Minimal consumption of OS resources,
- High-quality 18-band equalizer included,
- Album art display for easy song identification,
- Output information about the track as a transparent toolbar on the desktop when Aimp is minimized,
- Integration with ‘Explorer’, adding a tab to the context menu,
- Track editing capabilities comparable to basic Adobe Audition,
- Support cue, stream audio playback, open cd dvd,
- Many plugins of the best quality in the public domain,
- Customizable alarm clock (task scheduler),
- It is possible to work with a group of files,
- Cross-platform, a complete analogue for smartfrom Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows7s is released – Windows Aimp.
- Inconvenient control when minimizing the player,
- Despite the clear interface of the audio player, there are minor errors,
- Aimp 4.51 build 2058 – 2070 does not always apply file associations after installation.