Aircrack-ng is a software package for monitoring and hacking wireless Wi-Fi networks. Allows you to test your network for various vulnerabilities, provides maximum protection for a user connection.
Features of Aircrack-ng
- Provides detailed information about the WiFi network,
- Creates a virtual tunneling interface,
- Work with WEP and WPA keys (dictionary search, hacking),
- Support for a large number of wireless adapters,
- Built-in monitoring and decryption of intercepted traffic,
- Removing WEP-masking from PCAP files, lowering the KPS of WPA attacks,
- Ability to manage ESSID lists, calculate paired master keys.
- The presence of a convenient command line,
- Customizable console window size,
- Creation of PCAP and IVS files with network data,
- Checking the strength of WEP and WPA/WPA2-PSK encryption keys,
- Contains driver management tools for wireless network cards,
- The latest version of Aircrack-ng 1.2 rc is compatible with Linux, Windows and Mac OS X.
- English interface language,
- The utility is difficult to manage for beginners,
- There are no software updates from the official site.