Alcohol 120% is a program for creating virtual drives and emulating data from an optical disc. It also has the ability to burn CD / DVD / Blu-ray discs, and other functions of burning programs. By the nature of its activity it is similar to Daemon Tools.
Features Alcohol 120%
- Simultaneous creation of 31 virtual drives,
- Ability to create images of CD, DVD, HD Blu-ray discs,
- Burning images to R and RW discs (burning),
- Copying information from disk to disk,
- Search for lists of image files and audio video on the computer’s hard drive,
- Format support: MDF/MDS CCD BWA ISZ BIN/CUE ISO CDI BWT B5T B6T BWI BWS,
- Creates backups that can be stored anywhere, a special option allows you to restrict access and run files only with a password,
- Erasing information from CD-RW, DVD-RW media at the touch of a button,
- Integration into the Windows context menu,
- The ability to bypass starforce protection and copy information.
- Ease of use, easy mounting, cleaning,
- A powerful utility provides great opportunities for the user,
- Import of information from media with damage and scratches,
- Creating images, exporting data from any disk (even from physically copy-protected ones),
- Fast work, thanks to undemanding to resources on the computer,
- Support for reading the drive, hard drive connected via SCSI interface,
- Consumes few system resources, can be downloaded without registering on the developer’s server.
- The cost is higher than that of the nearest competitors,
- Not the greatest support for expanding images, disk formats and drives,
- There is no portable version of the program.