AutoTune is a plugin for fixing timing issues with vocals or solo instruments. Retains the highest quality of the original performance. Eliminates any sound distortion and artifacts.
Features of Antares AutoTune
- Supports mono and stereo,
- Minimize to system tray,
- Elimination of all kinds of sound distortion,
- Work with a regular file manager,
- High-quality processing of sound samples,
- Smoothing breath sounds in automatic mode,
- Modeling of vocal harmonies in real time,
- It is possible to quickly save developments and delete them,
- Antares Auto-Tune compatibility with Windows 10, 8.1, 8 and Mac OS X (32bit, 64bit).
- Fine tuning of sound samples,
- Convenient user interface,
- Batch processing of multiple files,
- VST plugins provide high quality sound,
- Ability to change the frequency and bitrate of the audio stream,
- Human voice physical simulation tool,
- Installation in Portable Install mode for quick launch from a USB flash drive,
- Low system requirements (Windows 7, 1 GB RAM, up to 1 GB HDD).
- English interface language,
- Missing updates for the audio plugin,
- More features in AutoTune EVO Pro Tools.