AnTuTu Benchmark is a program for testing the performance of a device running on the Windows OS. Contains a number of tests for RAM, CPU and GPU. Adds an overall score from multiple components.
Features of AnTuTu Benchmark
- Playback of 2D and 3D graphics,
- Displaying the temperature of the graphics core,
- Checking the performance of the processor and RAM,
- Stable software updates from the official website,
- Useful information about the main technical characteristics of the smartfrom Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows7,
- The ability to compare the results of testing your gadget with other models.
- Repost results to social networks,
- Displaying data in the form of a chart,
- Simple interface, convenient operation,
- Allows you to evaluate the capabilities of your device,
- Over 10 million downloads on Google Play Market,
- The new version of AnTuTu supports Windows, iOS and Windows from Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows7 smartfrom Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows7s and tablets.
- The presence of advertising content,
- AnTuTu tests do not run on all Chinese gadgets,
- During the check, the speed of the mobile device is reduced,
- Test results (antutu scores) often do not reflect real performance, in fact, only a test of the speed of various operations under load is performed.