ArchiCAD is Graphisoft’s powerful structural design software. You will receive a complete set of tools for creating drawings, specifications and 3D models.
Features of ArchiCAD
- Running in the background,
- Working with point clouds,
- Built-in graphic editor,
- Access to databases of finished projects,
- Collision detection function,
- Data exchange by e-mail,
- Quick save option at any stage,
- Ability to color objects in the 3D window,
- Sophisticated tools for free building modeling,
- New BIM Server technology for project collaboration,
- Construction of glass frame structures and curvilinear elements.
- Russian interface language,
- Sending drawings for printing,
- Huge library of objects,
- Create associative railings on the floor plan,
- Displays reference and spatial polygon,
- Uses modern background data processing technology,
- Setting the base height, surface faces, radius, circle center and other parameters,
- The latest versions of ArchiCAD 19 – 22 are compatible with Windows 8, 10 and Mac OS X (64 bit),
- Providing a comfortable workflow for architects, engineers and project team leaders.
- High system requirements,
- Requires OpenGL 2.0 or higher,
- 30 days in demo mode,
- Takes up at least 5 GB of free disk space,
- As of ArchiCAD 18, support for Windows XP and Vista has been discontinued.