Atmel Studio is a free integrated application development environment for Atmel microcontrollers based on the ARM architecture of Cortex-M processors. Contains an impressive library with source code examples for a variety of software.
Features of Atmel Studio
- Support for the AVR RTOS plugin,
- Import projects from other IDEs,
- Working with C/C++ and assembler,
- Using the GCC Toolchain Compiler,
- Built-in debugger for correct code writing,
- Integration with Atmel Start platform and WinAvr package,
- Allows you to automatically install the Atmel USB driver,
- Display detailed information about circuits, LEDs, programmers, etc.
- Firmware update for Xplained Mini,
- It became easier to manage the command line,
- Fixed the button for adding files in the Solution Explorer window,
- A lot of reference documentation on the official website of the developer,
- High compilation speed, fast execution of scripts in the emulator,
- Support for many devices manufactured by Microchip Technology,
- Compatible with any version of Windows OS, including NT, 2000, XP, Vista and above.
- English menu,
- Quite a lengthy software installation process,
- For the full use of the software, you must have the appropriate knowledge, not every ordinary PC user can handle it.