Autodesk Inventor is a multifunctional program for surface design of solid objects and creation of design documentation. It has an intuitive interface, supports collaboration mode, can be used together with AutoCAD.
Features of Autodesk Inventor
- Construction of electrical circuits,
- Conclusion of changes in the magnitude of stresses,
- Animation of your assembly mechanisms,
- Inserting AutoCAD blocks into source drawings,
- Scaling photorealistic images,
- Integrated freeform constructor,
- Access to cloud services, saves hard disk space,
- Use of two-dimensional and three-dimensional objects in one project,
- Automatic creation of frameworks from steel, metal or plastic,
- Export and import of files in DWG format, as well as other CAD extensions,
- Installation of additional packages with new parts and types of material,
- A set of tools for testing your prototypes (analysis option MoldFlow Engineer).
- Support for Windows 8.1, 10 and Mac OS X,
- Integration with context menu and system tray,
- Information exchange mode with other users,
- Imported Ansys, Parasolid and Xendesktop modules,
- Used in the field of engineering production,
- Help section with instructions and basic lessons for beginners,
- Automated design of pipelines and cable systems,
- Editing standard properties and geometry of each 2D and 3D model,
- Advanced technology of virtual rendering and dynamic visualization,
- Provides high efficiency, associativity and assembly performance,
- Regular updates and improvements to the utility from the official website of Autodesk,
- Compatibility of Inventor 2018, 2019 and 2020 with Autodesk Mechanical, Catia v5, Adobe in Design, AutoCAD, etc.
- High license cost,
- Does not support XP and Vista,
- Long process of launching software and downloading plugins,
- Recommended 20 GB free HDD space and 8 GB RAM,
- Enhanced functionality in Autodesk Inventor Professional edition.