Bandicam – designed to capture video from the desktop of your operating system. The recording program is able to save the captured video in a fairly high quality. Bandicam will allow you to record the process of playing through various games and save your favorite movie clips. The developer of BandiSoft did not forget about the built-in function of taking screenshots.
- Streaming video is recorded in the common AVI format by default,
- Option to create screenshots, as well as save them in BMP, as well as PNG, JPG,
- During video recording, you can pause,
- Ability to capture video from movies, games and applications,
- MPEG-1, Xvid and MP2, PCM extensions are supported,
- The utility provides control as well as FPS output,
- Special features include stopping the recording process at specified minutes,
- Ability to create a small file size,
- The video is recorded in high definition.
- Periodic updates from the official website,
- Taking screenshots and capturing video in any area of the screen,
- The utility does not take up a significant amount of system resources,
- Ability to adjust the maximum size of the resulting file,
- Saving images in BMP, PNG and JPG formats,
- Video formats mpeg-1, xvid, mjpeg, mp2 and PCM are supported,
- Work with a given video resolution for subsequent upload to YouTube,
- There is a Russian interface language,
- Possibility of obtaining finished content in HD.
- In the trial version, you can record no more than 10 minutes of the session, to open unlimited access, you will need to purchase a license.