Batman: Arkham City is a dynamic action game based on DC Comics comics about the legendary superhero Batman. The creators of the sequel invite players to once again plunge into the dark and mysterious atmosphere of Gotham. You have to fight with the most dangerous villains and insane prisoners of the mental hospital Arkham.
Features Batman: Arkham City
- Huge open locations,
- Quality trailer and gameplay,
- A wide selection of equipment and weapons,
- Many familiar heroes and villains,
- Development of superpowers and skills with improvements,
- Control using keyboard/mouse or gamepads,
- You can take screenshots and record video walkthrough,
- The ability to play for two characters (Batman and the superhero Cat),
- The storyline is subtly intertwined with other parts of the comics, animated series, and movies,
- There are versions of the game Batman Arkham City Game Year Edition for PC, Xbox One, Xbox 360 and Sony PlayStation.
- Powerful graphics engine,
- Integration with the Steam service,
- Beautiful animation effects,
- Audio recoded to Dolby Digital,
- Fast account registration process,
- Highly detailed textures,
- Exciting and dynamic gameplay,
- Atmospheric sound and musical accompaniment,
- The character has unique martial arts skills,
- Includes genres Action, 3D, 3rd Person, Stealth,
- Access to the Russian-language technical support service Softclub is available,
- Publisher Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment continues to release action.
- Only English voice acting.