BlueScreenView is a free program that provides detailed information about the causes of the ‘Blue Screen Of Death’ in Windows. You will get all the necessary data about a critical error and find out which system driver is causing the crash.
Features of BlueScreenView
- Detection of problematic drivers,
- The presence of a portable version of the Bluescreen Weaver application,
- Scans minidump files created at the time the error occurred,
- Shows accurate information about the drivers installed on the computer,
- Provides complete information about ‘system crashes’ in the table structure.
- Displays information about the cause of the failure,
- Easy to use interface,
- Display errors in the form of a table,
- The scanning process takes a few seconds,
- Finds drivers and devices that cause system errors,
- Availability of reference materials on the official website,
- The latest version of BlueScreenView 1.55 supports Windows 10 (32 and 64 bit),
- Using ‘Google Search’ to get detailed crash data.
- English interface Blue Screen Viewer.