Capture One Pro is a powerful digital photo editing software. Contains a large number of tools for working with images in RAW format.
Capture One Pro Capabilities
- Batch image processing available,
- Adjusting the RGB and CMYK color profile,
- Opening digital photos in RAW format,
- Batch mode for converting images,
- Automatic image sharpening function,
- Means of chromatic aberration and vignetting,
- There are several interface design options,
- Regular updates from Phase One official website,
- Ability to create your own effects and save them as a template.
- Provides fast processing,
- Saves the original RAW in a separate folder,
- Simple menu, intuitive operation,
- Supports work with hot keys,
- Correction of one or more areas in the photo,
- Uses a unique sharpening algorithm,
- Support for all modern cameras from different manufacturers,
- A wide range of tools for professional photographers,
- Import / export formats JPEG, TIFF, PNG, BMP, GIF and so on,
- The ability to optimize, fine-tune, control light and shadow,
- The new version of the story program has added a Skin Tone add-on for converting skin tone.
- The trial version is valid for only 30 days,
- Quite high system requirements,
- Works only with Windows on 64-bit,
- The full version of Capture One Pro 11 has more features,
- Requires Microsoft® .NET Framework (version 4.6.2 and higher).