Cash Organizer is a powerful cross-platform expense tracking and budgeting software. Supports scheduling, deferred payments, database synchronization with multiple devices. Provides comprehensive statistics.
Features Cash Organizer
- Maintaining personal and family budget,
- Planning, work with debts and loans,
- Creation of an unlimited number of accounts,
- Selecting any of the many categories for payment,
- Adding your own categories, tags, labels, comments,
- Support for projects with unlimited nested structure,
- Budget groups for more precise control over finances,
- Multi-currency with automatic updating of rates and history,
- Displaying reports in a variety of sorts and forms, viewing and exporting,
- Work with various data formats for import and export to the database,
- Database synchronization between multiple devices with different operating systems.
- Ease of use, high speed,
- Cross-platform, versions for Windows, iOS, Mac, web client,
- Support for both new and legacy versions of Windows (XP, Vista),
- Grouping and accounts for better tracking of spending in different areas,
- Work in a common cloud with a single database for all client devices,
- Properly thought-out functionality of budget management, there are all the necessary options,
- Not only transaction planning is available, but their division (split), as well as budget forecasting,
- Ability to create complex projects, own categories, labels, tags,
- A large number of different sortings for displaying statistical data and reports,
- Import data in QIF, QFX, OFX, CSV, TXT formats, export reports to TXT, CSV, HTML, PDF.
- Cash Organizer for Linux OS and Windows Mobile is not released:
- The mobile version has received automation of adding transactions, thanks to the connection with banking applications. The desktop function is missing.