CEMU is a multifunctional WiiU emulator that allows you to run games and applications from a game console on your computer. Provides high performance, provides the ability to fine-tune graphics, audio and control.
Features of CEMU
- CEMU Emulator allows you to download and run WiiU games on PC,
- Fine-tuning the screen resolution, up to 4k,
- A large list of compatibility with various USB controllers with installed drivers.
- Manual adjustment of the emulation speed is available,
- FPS display,
- Downloads update packages and additional files for games that are stored in a separate folder.
- Limited support for Intel video cards,
- There are difficulties when starting multiplayer,
- A rather complicated process of setting up software for beginners without instructions (it is advisable to look for guides on the Internet).