CGMiner is a Bitcoin mining console miner designed for advanced users and professionals. Considered one of the most productive, optimized for the best MH/S performance.
Features of CGMiner
- Cryptocurrency mining,
- Fine-tuning the program for mining,
- Adjustment of fan rotation and shutdown parameters,
- Overclocking the video card in manual mode up to the complete “dump” of the chip,
- A large number of settings for pools, support for launch keys.
- The work of the miner is optimized for a farm with AMD Radeon and Nvidia video cards,
- It is compatible with Nvidia graphics cards released with Cuda technology,
- The new versions of the miner announced support for the Neoscrypt algorithm for the most efficient use of ATI drivers,
- The developers have provided a large list of launch keys in different modes,
- It contains many different settings, in experienced hands it shows the best performance among competitors,
- Supports more bitcoin mining algorithms than all available analogues, also includes the Cryptonight algorithm.
- Controlling the program through the command line – there is no graphical shell.