Charles is a versatile tool for detailed analysis of network traffic. It is a sniffer, debugger and proxy server in one, under a common graphical interface.
Features of Charles
- Debugging HTTPS session,
- The presence of an advanced proxy server,
- Channel bandwidth simulator,
- Providing reports as a text document,
- Can be used to hack online games,
- Built-in network connection emulation tool,
- Automatic software updates from the official website,
- Real-time traffic monitoring function,
- Ability to view SSL requests and responses in text format.
- Internet access control,
- Clear installation instructions,
- Built-in traffic analyzer,
- Simple and user-friendly interface,
- Plugin for Mozilla Firefox browser,
- Ability to edit requests and responses,
- Troubleshooting at the server-client stage,
- Compatible with Windows and Mac OS X.
- English interface language,
- High license cost,
- The free version is valid for 30 days,
- The program requires Java Runtime Environment 1.4 or later.