Code::Blocks is a free cross-platform development environment that supports various programming languages. It has advanced functionality and a large number of built-in plugins.
- Support for workspaces,
- Code completion option by default,
- Powerful developer and debugger of programs,
- Built-in MinGW compiler included,
- Visualization of values of variables and functions,
- Support for many programming languages,
- Import individual files from other applications,
- Expansion of functions using plug-ins,
- Checking the source code for errors, syntax highlighting,
- Build environment from sources for almost any UNIX system.
- Quick launch of the console,
- Manual adjustment of the utility window size,
- Export your documents to text format,
- Multitasking, high compilation speed,
- Russian-language menu localization, convenient management,
- Compatibility of CodeBlocks with different versions of Windows, Mac OS, Linux,
- Automatic software updates from the official website of the developers.
- Limited Digital Mars D compilation.