Comodo Firewall is a firewall for all versions of Windows from XP to 8. Initially it comes in the Internet Security package from Comodo, but it can be installed as a standalone firewall. Controls and filters network packets according to the specified settings.
Features of Comodo Firewall
- Komodo Firewall protects against network and Internet attacks,
- Prevents infection (proactive computer protection),
- Detects broken and low-quality SEN chains,
- Cloud analysis of the behavior of potentially malicious programs,
- Setting up a personal computer connection to the Internet,
- Comprehensive protection against unauthorized access, suspicious activity,
- Behavior blocker conducts dynamic analysis in
- Prevents buffer overflows and library return attacks (ret2libc),
- Restricts access, prevents hacking attempts by zero-day threats,
- The Personal Firewall is included with Internet Security and is also available separately.
- Free distribution and automatic updates of Comodo Firewall,
- Update files are downloaded and installed without user intervention,
- Quickly detects and neutralizes potentially dangerous applications, reflects local threats using the HIPS system,
- Masking your real IP, cloud whitelisting,
- The Komodo firewall has a gaming mode,
- Comodo Firewall Pro blocks every suspicious connection,
- It is installed separately from the main package, while free software works on a par with competing paid software,
- Comodo Personal Firewall has low system requirements.
- For a simple layman, it is difficult to set up,
- Reduces system boot speed.