D3dcompiler_47.dll is one of the important components of DirectX and is associated with the graphics processing function in modern games. When installing pirated versions of game applications, failures in the normal operation of this dynamic library may occur. Consider detailed instructions on how to fix the error if the file is damaged or missing.
Features of d3dcompiler_47.dll
- Reduced load on RAM,
- Synchronization with Windows Update,
- DLL library works on any OS versions from Microsoft,
- Provides high-quality graphics processing in games and applications,
- The installer helps to eliminate the causes of the malfunction,
- Fixing the error ‘The program cannot start, there is no DLL file on the computer.’
- Does not take up much space on your computer’s hard drive,
- Correct launch of games and programs without DLL error d3dcompiler 47,
- Compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8.1 and Windows 10 (32, 64 bit),
- The ability to use system restore points to fix errors automatically,
- Regular Direct3d HLSL Compiler Redistribution updates from Microsoft official website.
- To resolve the issue, you may need to install a new version of DirectX or a device driver package.