Daemon Tools Lite emulates physical drives for free and runs any disk image on your computer without the need to unpack or plug in a real drive.
Features of DAEMON Tools Lite
- Creation of images of CD, DVD, Blu-ray discs, password protection of images,
- Copying protected disks to your own image directory,
- Virtualization of drives, the ability to emulate optical drives,
- Support for all popular media formats,
- Integration into Windows Explorer, work in the background in the system tray.
- Bypass protection systems – SafeDisc, SecuROM, StarForce protect, Laserlock, Protect CD,
- Mounting images *.mdx, *.iso, *.mds, *.mdf, *.bin/*.cue, *.flac/*.cue, *. bwt, *.ccd, *.cdi, *.mds/*.mdf, *.b5t/*.b6t,
- Emulation of PlayStation or X-BOX security systems, including cd/dvd/blu-ray images,
- Simultaneous emulation of up to four virtual CD / DVD / HDD drives (the latter is not in Tools Lite, but in the new version of Damon Tool Pro Standard),
- Access to the GameSpace cloud service (TOP-100 popular images),
- Low system requirements, Russian interface language,
- The official website is constantly releasing Daimontuls updates.
- There is no conversion of disk image formats,
- The program emulates up to a maximum of 4 virtual boot disks, the number is limited,
- Creating IDE disks is available in paid versions of the program.