Denwer is a local server that includes a set of distributions of Apache, PHP, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Pearl and a special software shell. Used by web developers to create websites.
- Developed tools for high-quality website development,
- Quick start and stop of the local Denver server,
- Work with several projects at once, represented by separate virtual hosts,
- Supports Apache, SSL, SSI, MySQL5, phpMyAdmin, PHP5 and other components,
- Debugging sites on a PC without the need to access the Internet,
- Ability to create and edit a database of resources,
- Customization and installation of CMS WordPress or Joomla is available,
- Automatic editing of the Hosts system file,
- Complete filling of your site, adding text data, images, audio and video,
- Downloading additional extension packages: Python, FireBird, Parser, older versions of PHP4, MySQL4,
- Built-in Sendmail emulator (debugging scripts responsible for e-mail).
- The presence of a multilingual interface,
- Detailed instructions for beginners,
- Optimization with Microsoft Windows XP, Vista and 7,
- Apache server modules and MySQL support, sqLite,
- Fast Denver installation process,
- Storage of files with projects on removable media,
- Support for new versions of PHP 5.2, 5.3,
- Automatic search for virtual hosts,
- Optional presence of a virtual disk,
- Ability to remove software without consequences,
- The official website of the developer Dmitry Koterov contains many videos for beginners.
- Does not work with Windows 8 and 10.