DNS Jumper is a useful utility for increasing the speed of your Internet browsing. Provides tools to increase connection security, opens access to blocked web resources, contains a parental control option, etc.
Features of DNS Jumper
- Change DNS address from your ISP,
- Support for Internet protocols IPv4/IPv6,
- Quick return to default settings,
- Auto search for available servers when the Internet is slow,
- There is a menu for quick control settings using hot keys,
- Creation of user profiles, convenient switching between them,
- Allows you to use OpenDNS servers, which greatly simplifies and facilitates the task of accessing blocked sites.
- Command line support,
- Low system requirements,
- The presence of the Help tab for beginners,
- Intuitive interface in Russian,
- Works on the principle of VPN, hiding the real IP address,
- Opening and minimizing the main window with one mouse click,
- Providing various ways to configure web filtering,
- Ensures that there are no problems when bypassing regional blocking,
- The built-in domain name system allows you to manually change the domain,
- The latest version fixes minor bugs when downloading content.
- Doesn’t work with Windows Vista.