DriverMax is a useful utility for backing up drivers and reinstalling them. Displays a list of devices used by the computer, shows information about the driver version, developer, number of files and digital signature.
- Instant notifications from the tray,
- Silent installation of drivers for your PC,
- Working with backups from the specified folder,
- Convenient tips for novice users,
- Displays information about installed devices,
- Auto-update software from the official website of the developer.
- Intuitive control,
- Low system requirements,
- Support for the Russian interface language,
- Built-in import and installation wizard,
- Creating a backup archive for hardware,
- Ability to update drivers using the portable version of DriverMax Free,
- Compatibility of the new version of DriverMax with computers based on Windows 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
- More features in DriverMax Pro 9.41,
- The free version is valid for 30 days,
- Possible conflicts with the Driver Booster application.