DWG TrueView allows you to view DWG and DXF files and convert them to PDF. Helps to accurately measure drawings and send them to print.
Features of DWG TrueView
- Convert DWG and DXF files to DWF, DWFx and PDF formats,
- Allows you to work on several projects at the same time,
- Providing detailed information about the parameters of drawings,
- Creation of 3D animations for presentations,
- Built-in image scaling option,
- Carrying out precise measurements of areas, distances, radii, volumes and angles,
- The ability to view finished projects and send them to print.
- Ability to manage layers,
- Optimization with Microsoft Windows 8, 8.1, 10,
- Option to compare projects with each other,
- Software updates from the official site,
- The presence of a modern and pleasant interface,
- Converting drawings for different versions of AutoCad,
- An object snap function to measure the exact distance between objects.
- High system requirements,
- The new version of DWG TrueView 2018 does not support XP and Vista.