Edius Pro is a professional video editing software. It has a powerful set of tools for processing raw materials. Edius is often used in the process of creating news clips for news releases.
Edius Pro Features
- The function of capturing images from external cameras in real time,
- Adding various transitions, effects and filters,
- Built-in frame rate management tool (60i, 50i and 24p),
- Works with 4K resolution, 1920×1080, 1440×1080, 1280×720, 720×480,
- Video editing in AVCHD, HDV, DV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, H.264, DVCPRO, Canon XF,
- Ability to add an unlimited number of layers,
- Changing the volume of the soundtrack,
- Recording DVD-R/RW and DVD+R/RW discs,
- Project preview option available,
- Availability of a high-speed time line for audio and video tracks,
- Saving projects to your hard drive and sending to the Internet.
- Support for 4K resolution, Full HD, SD,
- High speed of work,
- Opening any images,
- Built-in clip trimming function,
- Export materials to Blu-ray and DVD discs,
- A large number of tools for non-linear editing,
- The new version of Edius Pro 8 is optimized for 64-bit Windows 10,
- Hot key control,
- Integration into Explorer’s context menu,
- Stable software updates from the official website,
- Collaboration on projects with other products (eg DaVinci Resolve).
- Interface language: English,
- High system requirements,
- Does not support OS Windows XP, Vista,
- The trial period is valid for 30 days,
- It is necessary to pass a mandatory registration,
- The paid version of the application will cost 50,000 rubles.