Etcher is a handy utility for writing various disk images to removable media. Supports a wide range of formats, has a nice interface with a thoughtful hint system.
- Writes information in the background,
- Work with a large number of image formats,
- Tools for creating bootable flash drives,
- There are software versions for Microsoft Windows, MacOS, Linux,
- Supports various USB flash drives, SD cards and external HDDs,
- Displays instant notifications when the write process is completed.
- Simple and user-friendly interface,
- Hot key control,
- The presence of the Help section with help for beginners,
- Option to protect user data from overwriting,
- Built-in device health check function,
- Auto updates of the application from the official website of the developer.
- English localization of the menu.