Far Manager is a decent file manager for working with folders and file systems. Far Group developers have tried to optimize the file manager for Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and Windows 10 platforms as much as possible.
FAR Manager Features
- The file manager opens, copies, deletes and edits content in the file system,
- The ability of the Far Manager program to work with FTP servers,
- The Far developer provides the ability to manage the priorities of processes and actions,
- There are hot keys to manage printers, including network ones,
- Windows Far Manager is able to encode and decode files,
- Extensive program features allow you to control the WinAmp player and edit comments on Mp3 files,
- Any modern Windows operating system is supported,
- Built-in functionality for transcoding files and changing syntax,
- Availability of tools for checking the integrity of archives,
- Far Manager is able to run external programs.
- The two-pane view of the file manager expands the functionality of the program, facilitates editing,
- The program is specially designed for operating systems of the Windows family,
- Can work as a text editor,
- The latest versions of the utility run even from a flash drive,
- Ability to rename files,
- Various files, directories and folders can be copied and edited,
- You can download Far Manager for free,
- Work in windowed/full screen modes,
- The presence of a basket for files,
- Works as a console and custom interface of two panels with different templates,
- Connecting all the necessary plugins, if required by the contents of the files,
- There is a Russian version of the program.
- Some features will not be needed by the average user.