Flashify is an application for fans and connoisseurs of the Windows OS that allows you to flash zip archives (kernels, custom recovery, boot) directly from the device. Supports backup/restore of a working image from sd card.
Flashify features (for root users)
- Firmware boot.img, recovery.img, zip archives,
- Creating a queue when flashing multiple files,
- Full backup and restore of the kernel, boot custom CWM, Philz, TWRP,
- Downloads and firmware Gapps, Franco Kernel. Stock Nexus Kernel and Stock Nexus Recovery are also available in paid mode.
- Logging of all user actions,
- Integration with major file managers,
- Sync multiple devices with Dropbox at the same time,
- Fully tested on all popular smartfrom Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows7s,
- Automatic synchronization of backups between mobile gadgets and desktop computers using Dropbox storage.
- To use the utility, you need root rights and access to the from Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows7’s memory,
- Before flashing kernels, recovery, in order to avoid problems, you need to reset the Dalvik cache,
- To access the file stored in the from Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows7’s memory on Windows 4.4+, you will need to additionally install the Xposed Framework.