FlylinkDC++ is a program designed for file sharing in P2P networks. Allows you to communicate with other users in the built-in chat. Contains a media panel for playing movies and music.
Features of FlylinkDC++
- FlylinkDC allows you to download files and folders,
- Hides your private IP address,
- Ability to select the download speed,
- Automatic connection to selected hubs,
- Supports work in ADSL and LAN,
- Anti-spam tools,
- The function of checking and configuring the connection,
- Listening to tracks in real time,
- Integrated chat to communicate with other members of the local network,
- Manage media players Winamp, AIMP, Windows Media Player, iTunes, Media Player Classic.
- GeoIP base support,
- Extremely simple operating principle of FlylinkDC++,
- Open source,
- High-quality P2P file-sharing network client,
- Option to automatically save settings,
- Script for determining the IP address,
- Files can be rated,
- Compatibility of the latest version of FlylinkDC++ with Windows 8,
- Display provider logo and subnet name,
- Auto-detection of the connection type when connecting to the hub,
- The client is optimized for active mode,
- The ability to distribute any files in private messages on social networks,
- Autoban system to prohibit downloading files to certain users.
- There is no software update on the official site – the latest version of the client is FlylinkDC++ r504 build,
- There are speed limits for downloading large files.