FPS Monitor is a powerful and useful program for displaying the frame rate of games and various applications on the screen of your computer or laptop. Conducts detailed monitoring of the state of the CPU, GPU, RAM, NET, DRV and other hardware components, avoids overheating of the processor and video card.
FPS Monitor Features
- Convenient notification system,
- Flexible configuration of the utility overlay functionality,
- Available control using hot keys,
- You can make visual screenshots of all indicators,
- Troubleshooting issues affecting PC performance,
- Adding and removing a set of custom sensors,
- Information is displayed on the desktop in real time,
- Effectively interrogates all involved computer sensors,
- Shows how much the CPU, video adapter and RAM are loaded,
- There is a portable version of FPS Monitor 5020 Portable (does not require installation),
- Connecting a second screen that allows you to control several processes at the same time.
- Low system requirements,
- Easy download and launch of software,
- Device memory freeing tool,
- Can be installed with other similar software,
- Great popularity among millions of gamers,
- Quick reset of the default picture settings,
- Convenience of an intuitive menu in Russian,
- Function of automatic alignment of a window with the displayed data,
- Added support for Total Stream HUD Video Overlays technology,
- Fixed problem with pressing the button to move between presets,
- Compatibility of FPS Monitor Build 4400 (and higher) with Windows 10 and 8.1,
- You can leave feedback and wishes on the official website of the developer,
- Warning about excess RAM or maximum loads on the graphics chip,
- Allows you to create reports in the form of graphs and add them to a separate file, to the specified folder.
- Doesn’t work with Vista with XP,
- The free version has advertisements (cannot be removed) and reminders to enter the activation code.