Game Maker is a free application for creating 2D and 3D games of any genre. Absolutely all users will be able to master the software, including those without knowledge of programming languages.
Features of GameMaker
- Built-in graphic editor,
- Adding images and sounds,
- Customizable appearance of characters,
- Manual adjustment of the working area is available,
- Built-in collection of sprites, objects and rooms,
- Integration with Steam stores, Google Play,
- Creation of presentations for the product,
- You can create 2D and 3D games for Windows, Windows and iOS,
- Regular software updates from the official website of the developer.
- High speed of work,
- Uses its own GML language,
- Allows you to change the behavior of objects,
- Various sound effects and animations,
- It is possible to create computer games in the constructor,
- Intuitive interface,
- Compatible with Windows, Linux and Mac OS X.
- High consumption of RAM,
- The full version of Game Maker has received more features – with Game Maker Pro you can create a game of much better quality. While the free version is only suitable for creating simple 2D entertainment games, not developing mobile games. In addition, the free version leaves the logo on the screen,