GameRanger is an application that provides a virtual local area network for various computer games. It is possible to create your own rooms or connect to existing ones.
- Reposting achievements in social networks,
- Connection to the server of a specific game,
- There is a chat with voice communication for players,
- Participation in championships with a rating ladder
- Ability to restrict access to your room,
- A large list of games in the genres of RPG, racing, shooters, arcades and so on.
- Allows you to create your own server,
- User-friendly interface, simple controls,
- Supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and Mac OS X,
- Extended profile has access to exclusive chats.
- English interface language,
- There are advertising banners,
- Does not work with OS X 10.9 Mavericks and Windows 10,
- There are no software updates on the official website,
- The free version allows you to have up to 50 friends in the created room.