HDDlife is a handy program for monitoring the status of your computer’s hard drive. Displays information about free space on the HDD, the percentage of ‘health’ and temperature. Quickly alerts you to a possible drive failure and suggests solutions to the problem.
- Monitoring the health of hard drives,
- Saving results in the form DOC, TXT,
- The presence of a regular scan mode,
- The utility works with all versions of Windows,
- Warns of possible loss of personal data,
- Information about the problems found in an understandable form,
- Ability to run the program from the context menu.
- Intuitive interface,
- Use of SMART technology,
- Shows the operating time of the drives,
- Preservation of priceless personal data,
- Small installation file size,
- Low system requirements,
- Displays disk temperature (permanently in the background),
- Function of remote control and notifications by e-mail,
- The latest version of HDDlife Pro supports Microsoft Windows 10 and 8.
- More features in HDDlife Pro version,
- The official site has stopped releasing updates for the software.