Hex Editor is a hexadecimal and binary editor for the Windows operating system. It features built-in functions for viewing, searching, replacing and debugging data.
Hex editor features
- Displaying the history of file changes,
- Several character display modes,
- Built-in text editor and viewer,
- Highlighting and debugging tools for developed code,
- Export documents from HxD Hex Editor and Disk Editor,
- Tips for writing software patches,
- Working with binary, decimal, hexadecimal and binary data.
- Adding bookmarks,
- Low RAM load,
- Run in Portable mode,
- Support for ASCII and EBCDIC,
- Multi-window Russian-language interface,
- Working with Intel Hex Motorola format,
- Opens and edits binary files of Windows OS,
- Perform complex manipulations in a few mouse clicks,
- Allows you to edit collections of bytes as solid blocks.
- The trial period of the professional editor is 14 days.