A home media server (UPnP, DLNA, HTTP) will allow you to open photos, audio and video files from your computer on other devices. Supports various Smart TVs from LG, Samsung, Sony, Philips, Toshiba, WD TV Live, Popcorn Hour, Dune, Boxee Box, IconBit media players, Sony Playstation 3 and XBOX 360 game consoles, as well as iPad, ifrom Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows7, iPod, Windows gadgets .
Features Home media server (UPnP)
- Watching digital television,
- Plays different types of files,
- Launch from removable media is available,
- Reliable home server protection,
- Allows you to watch videos in high quality,
- Work with external and internal subtitles,
- Compatible with different Smart TV models,
- Adjustable size of the main program window,
- Built-in transcoding profiles for VLC Media Player,
- Ability to customize streaming settings,
- Broadcast to smartfrom Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows7s and tablets running iOS and Windows,
- Provides catalogs of media resources from your computer or laptop to other devices.
- Fine-tuning the DLNA server,
- Storage of the database on the cloud,
- Support wired and wireless network,
- You can connect the TV through a Wi-Fi router,
- Available control using hot keys,
- Availability of the installation wizard and program configuration,
- Allows you to create a password-protected homegroup,
- The ability to watch movies on high-definition screens,
- Compatibility of the free app Home Media Server with Windows 10,
- Automatic scanning of directories with music, photos and videos on your device.
- In the Home Edition version of the program, the LAN connection function has not been finalized,
- The official site has stopped releasing updates for the software.