ImgBurn is a free CD, DVD and Blu-ray disc burning software. Supports a large number of drives from BenQ, LiteOn, NEC, Plextor, Sony and so on.
- Media cleaning tool,
- Quick sorting of folders and files,
- Automatic opening of the drive tray,
- Ability to create CD/DVD disc images,
- Allows you to select the interface ASPI, ASAPI, SPTI,
- Recording quality check mode with the option to view sectors,
- Built-in user notification system about progress and errors,
- Support for well-known formats BIN, CUE, DVD, DI, GI, IMG, ISO, MDS, NRG, PDI, GCM, LST, UDI, CDI, CDR, etc.
- Wide range of settings,
- Change the label of the ISO image,
- HD DVD support,
- ImgBurn is compatible with Microsoft Windows 10,
- User-friendly interface, easy-to-use control,
- Create a boot disk with Platform ID parameters,
- Provides detailed information about the media and its physical structure,
- Searches the Internet and then downloads new firmware versions for the drive,
- Ability to write and read AAC, APE, FLAC, M4A, MP3, MP4, MPC, OGG, PCM, WAV, WMA, WV, etc. file formats.
- Rare crashes when reading files from MDS, CDR images,
- English interface language (if desired, you can find a localization for ImgBurn),
- Lack of software updates from the official website of the developer.