The InSSIDer program scans available Wi-Fi networks in real time and displays useful information about them.
Features of InSSIDer
- Working with IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n standards,
- Provides information about the manufacturer of the router,
- Determines the network signal strength, security type, transmission speed,
- Automatic software updates from the official website of the developer,
- Displays the SSID, access point public name, MAC address, etc.
- Russian interface language, convenient operation,
- Export of received information to KML format,
- Elimination of problems with unauthorized access,
- The latest version of the program is compatible with Windows 10 and 8,
- Definition of geographic data using Google Earth,
- Fast scanning of the wireless network (bands 2.4 and 5 GHz).
- The high cost of the licensed version,
- The application does not work with Windows XP,
- Requires Microsoft Net Framework 2.0 or higher.