Antivirus Kaspersky Internet Security provides comprehensive protection of your computer from viruses. Works in real time, quickly detects and removes any type of malware and Internet threats.
Features of Kaspersky Internet Security
- Program control during updates,
- Restricting access to the webcam,
- Checking the security of your data,
- Own virtual keyboard,
- Integrated anti-spam and anti-banner,
- Setting control through a combination of keys,
- Providing detailed information about programs and games,
- There are antivirus versions for Windows, Mac OS, Windows and iOS,
- Kaspersky Secure Connection – secure connection mode for Wi-Fi networks,
- Allows you to make secure payments and financial transactions on the Internet,
- Contains a tool to protect against data theft and various valuable information about your life on the Internet,
- Parental control option to protect your children from inappropriate content and dangerous sites,
- Monitoring the file system of a personal computer, laptop, flash drive or mobile device.
- Work in the background,
- Built-in mail antivirus,
- Low system requirements,
- Russian interface language, simple operation,
- Freeing up free space on the hard drive,
- Proactive cloud protection against data collection and network attacks,
- Search for account vulnerabilities in social networks ICQ, Facebook, Twitter and so on,
- Compatibility of Kaspersky Internet Security with Windows 10 and 8 (32 and 64 bits),
- Regular updates of databases of known and new viruses from the official website of the Kaspersky Lab.
- Kaspersky Free conflicts with other antivirus programs,
- The trial version is valid for 30 days (an activation code is required for the next period).