KeePass is a free password manager that supports all modern operating systems: Windows, Linux, Mac OS, Windows and iOS. Stores your confidential information using advanced encryption algorithms AES, Twofish, Rijndael.
Features of KeePass Password Safe
- Form autocompletion function,
- Built-in plugin support,
- Sending files to the clipboard,
- Hot key control,
- Storing passwords in encrypted form,
- Tree-like structure of information display,
- The presence of a portable version of KeePass Portable,
- Export/import of data in TXT, HTML, XML, CSV formats,
- Automatic software updates from the official site.
- Built-in password generator,
- Text input in any language,
- Quick account creation,
- Easy to use interface,
- Small installation file size,
- Ability to print, export data,
- The new version of KeePass 2.40 is compatible with Windows 10,
- Ability to store passwords and logins in one program,
- Uses AES, Twofish, Rijndael encryption algorithms,
- The cross-platform password manager stores information in a secure database.
- Rare crashes when saving your data to a CSV text file.