Keyboard solo on a computer is a time-tested keyboard simulator. Learn to type quickly, master the touch typing method with the help of the Keyboard Solo program for Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8, from the famous psychologist-journalist Vladimir Vladimirovich Shakhidzhanyan.
Keyboard solo features
- 3D virtual keyboard with backlit keys,
- Contains 20 additional tasks – surprises,
- After completing a training course on the ‘blind ten-finger typing’ method, you will significantly increase the speed of printing, and, consequently, productivity,
- The full timed touch typing course includes an additional 100 psychological tests that will allow the user to learn something new about themselves,
- With the help of the training program, you can additionally improve your best character traits: endurance, determination and perseverance.
- Friendly Russian-language interface,
- More than 1500 aphorisms and quotes from famous people,
- In the course there are auxiliary games,
- The tasks include musical accompaniment written specifically for each lesson,
- At the beginning and end of the course, you are asked to take a short test. With it, you can see your achievements,
- All tasks performed are evaluated on a 5-point system. This will also allow you to objectively evaluate your results and successes,
- The typing course is made up of 100 challenging, complete exercises, each designed to increase your typing speed and simplify your typing method.
- Relatively short term of the free course,
- In this version, only the course on the Russian layout of the computer keyboard is available for passing.