Kodi (formerly XBCM Media Center) is a free, cross-platform media player that allows you to easily manage your videos, photos, and music. You can turn your computer into a full-fledged multimedia center with an abundance of functionality.
Features of Kodi
- View photos in slide show mode,
- Supports custom plugins and themes,
- Create playlists PLS, M3U, WPL,
- Able to work with CUE, NRG, IMG, ISO, BIN disk images,
- Tools for remote control using the remote control,
- Opening PNG, JPG, JPEG, BMP, GIF, ICO, TIF, TIFF images,
- Quickly scans your PC hard drive for any media files,
- There are versions of the Kodi program for Windows, Linux, Mac OS, iOS, Windows,
- The ability to listen to music and watch videos in high definition.
- Support for Adobe Flash Player,
- Low system requirements,
- Allows you to load addons,
- Working with different media formats,
- High program launch speed,
- Compatible with Windows 10 (32, 64 bit),
- Watching TV shows through the built-in web server,
- Regular software updates from the official Kodi Team website,
- Contains a multifunctional multimedia player.
- To watch streaming TV, you need an internet connection.