Lame_enc.dll is part of the popular Audacity program and is responsible for MP3 audio encoding. This DLL file is not present in all versions of the software, if the component is missing, you may need to manually install it.
Features of Lame_enc.dll for Audacity
- Correct encoding of the audio file,
- No problems at the project saving stage,
- Responsible for obtaining good quality audio recordings,
- The conversion takes place automatically,
- Allows you to fix errors when starting the Audacity program.
- Included in the K-Lite Codec Pack Mega,
- The dynamic library contains an option to remove noise,
- Compatible with Linux, Mac and Windows from XP and above (32, 64 bit),
- The official website of the developer regularly releases new versions of Lame MP3 Encoder,
- Provides a quick and correct procedure for saving an audio file in MP3 format.
- After extracting the Lame library file to the root folder of the program, you must restart your computer.