The LeapDroid Windows emulator runs virtually any games and applications from your smartfrom Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows7 and tablet on your computer for free. The creators note the high performance of their software in heavy three-dimensional toys.
- There is support for GLES 1.1 and GLES 2.0 for large Windows applications,
- Assignment of Key Mapping control using mouse and keyboard, instead of swipes and taps,
- Acceleration of graphics rendering thanks to the Virt Fiber I / O and LeapGL libraries,
- Availability of productive support for virtualization VT-x, AMD-V,
- You can quickly install the application on Windows from the Google Play Store,
- Ability to take a screenshot,
- Ability to send commands to ADB (Windows Debug Bridge),
- There is a full screen mode,
- A virtual machine can be opened in multiple copies.
- Optimization with Windows 10,
- Launching software through an existing Google account or creating a new one.
- Support for OpenGL 2.1 and higher,
- Formation of shared folders between PC and smartfrom Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows7,
- Adjustable screen resolution,
- Fine-tuning keyboard control after installing the game from Google on PC,
- Emulation of GPS data, location indication.
- The official site has stopped releasing updates (works with Windows version up to 4.4.4 KitKat),
- Quite high system requirements and RAM load, not all AMD and Intel processors are suitable,
- Installing the APK file only through the Windows command line (the path to the APK file is indicated),
- Launch shortcut in multiple instances on the desktop, for example Leapdroid VM1, VM2 and so on – which is inconvenient.