The MapKeyboard application for laptop and computer is a small free program for changing the standard layout of the buttons on the keyboard. It is especially useful for users of non-standard keyboards, so if you are one of them, we suggest that you familiarize yourself with its features and benefits!
- Highlight remapped keyboard keys,
- Work simultaneously with multiple keyboards,
- Completely disable or easily remap any keyboard key,
- Reset the changes made to standard values with a single button,
- Create a series of hotkeys for work or ease of control in your favorite game,
- Save convenient options for the layout of the buttons on the keyboard as a separate file on your hard drive, for restoration at the most necessary moment.
- Very fast installation,
- Simple and clear interface,
- Completely easy to use,
- The utility is portable, installation is not required,
- The application does not have any extraneous functions,
- All changes to the keyboard layout are made using the mouse,
- Optimized for any modification of the Windows operating system,
- For all changes to take effect, it is enough to “log in” to the OS or restart the PC,
- Very relevant for devices where the layout differs significantly from the standard 101-key keyboard,
- It makes it possible to restore the necessary keys that have stopped working for mechanical reasons by remapping.
- MapKeyboard on a Windows computer hasn’t been updated in a while,
- The program does not provide the ability to change additional keys, in case you are a happy owner of an extended keyboard.