MathType is a professional program for typing and editing mathematical formulas and equations. Supports any text editors, as well as printing and presentation applications. It features a clear interface and low system requirements.
Math Type Capabilities
- Customizable MathType toolbar,
- Allows you to add your work to the template,
- View specific entries in a separate window,
- Correct definition of text entered manually,
- Quickly insert a set of math formulas into a document,
- There are versions of MathType 6.9b Portable for Linux and MacOS,
- Integration with Microsoft Word, OpenOffice, Adobe Indesign, Google Docs Web, Maple, Mathcad, Matlab, Gmail, Apple iWork, PowerPoint, Wikipedia, etc.
- Fast formula color change,
- Hot key control,
- Compatible with Microsoft Equation Editor,
- Entering expressions in Tex, Latex, Mathml,
- Works great with any word processors,
- Regular software updates from the official website of the developer,
- Fast switching between tabs and the user interface of other software,
- It is convenient to create, copy the elements of the inserted formulas with any complexity and even the presence of an interval.
- English language menu MathType,
- After 30 days of work, you will need to register an account.